Monday, April 30, 2012

And Now A Word From Our Sponser

It's no surprise I love jelly shoes (also referenced here and here), so I dub them the official unofficial sponser of Birdy's List! They (meaning jelly shoes and their makers) don't donate money or anything, but I think we need something amazing.

Insert the jelly shoe. Hailing from the '80s, it's definitely made a comeback since its hayday. But designers are loving it! Gucci, See By Chloe, and Givenchy have all sported the spectacular rubber shoe recently. But my favorite is from Tory Burch.


Unfortunately, they are no longer available (apparently not everyone is head-over-heels), but I am holding my breath until these fantastically stunning Lacoste yellow gladiators I saw in a magazine are online. It's going to be major. Beyond major.

Until then, here are some I love.






Hello fabulous! I just searched it on polyvore, and I saw so much amazing jelly-ness! These were my favorite, but there are so many more! The one jelly shoe I don't like is the jelly wedge. I just don't understand it. Maybe I need to see it in person. 

I LOVE JELLY SHOES!!!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. I really love the bow on the Valentino. And it's great that you're posting examples of styles other than the usual ballet flat that jellies come in!

    ReplyDelete