Thursday, April 26, 2012

Death By Fluffiness

Alexander McQueen had a refreshingly optimistic show this fall unlike some other depressingly beautiful shows *coughcough* Louis Vuitton, Valentino. This one is a bit wilder and bolder than Ferretti, so inspiration is a way less literal.

These are my favorite looks. I love that a fall collection can be cheerful and airy, but still fits in with fall shows.





*sigh* Isn't Sarah Burton a genius?!?!




{Anthro}

Hello, joy. Nice to meet you! You could also substitute this Topshop sweater!




I die. I just die. It's so pretty! I couldn't pull it off (I'm not tall enough), but it would be just gorgeous on a slightly pale and tall model with honey-colored hair in the California sunshine. That's just what I picture, but remember- I think differently than the average person. :)

(McQueen photos from Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment