Monday, May 14, 2012

Thakoon is Blowing my Mind

Hey Birdies! It's been so long! I miss blogging! I can't wait to start actually being consistent! Unfortunately, I have Dead Week (an infamous week of studying and review) and then Finals Week. On May 26, I will start posting regularly. Promise!

Today, I'm fascinated by Thakoon. I saw this dress, and I knew I had to show you guys!


And then I saw the shoes!
To die for! I love the little metallic semi-circles!

So this was supposed to be a brief post, but....


At first I thought I was a little swingy pleated skirt, but then I realized IT'S FRINGE! Mind=blown.


Another detail I didn't realize existed: studded shoulders! ZARA has been killing it lately! I love anything that reminds me of a British accent, and I decided ZARA is British. I know it's international, but I really love all the European-looking clothes.

Well, I'll see you guys in a week or two! I can't wait until summer!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment