Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Get Your Viggle On

Hey Birdies! I know I usually I post fashion stuff. Okay, I always post something fashion-related, so today, I'm going to try to relate it to fashion. Here goes!

I got this amazing app yesterday! It's called Viggle! You watch TV, and Viggle "listens" and gives you points for the TV you watch! The more TV, the more points! The  more points you get, the more awesome rewards you can get! I have over 2000 points and I just started! I don't even watch much TV! I just realized every sentence ended in an explanation point. Anyway, a Starbucks giftcard is 9000 points. A MacBook Air is 3,700,000 points!

Ta ta for now! I gotta go get my 300 bonus points for the Bachelorette! I need 7500 points to make a donation to a charity! I think I'll do Covenant House! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment