Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Simplicity.

Happy 1st official day of IMOS! (International Month Of Shoes for those of us new to the party)

Okay, take a breather. Yesterday's post was a little rough. Breathe...

No. No. Nooooo... I feel a letter coming on... it won't go away... about... to... explode......

Dear Lucky Magazine,
1. You are my favorite magazine of all time ever.
2. I love your February issue.
3. I want to be the next Brandon Holley. A girl can dream...
4. You inspired me to do a post that's a bit... different...
Love,
Birdy

*sigh of relief* The internet didn't implode.

Anyway, Lucky did a a page devoted to high tops. I used to play basketball. I had apple green Converse high tops with white polka dots. Loved em! In honor of my basketball years (and of course, Lucky, my inspiration), I'm doing these first few official IMOS days on high tops!

Actually, these were in Lucky Magazine, same color, same brand, same style. What would I do without Lucky?! 

I'm still recovering from my last post, so I'm sticking with Lucky's plan: "A flouncy, floral mini."

Flouncy, floral mini... brain freeze. Where can I find a flouncy floral mini?

Hmmmm... it's spring... the season for florals... 

... a full 60 minutes later...

I checked everywhere... so I finally resorted to searching "floral mini" in Google Images. After some hard core searching, I stumbled upon Hipster Chic. 

Picture me smiling in approval. The shoes needed something floral, but they also needed some black. 

Okay, now a shirt. 

Oh my gosh, hold your breath...

I know what you're thinking. Wow, how creative. A black tank. Let's think. We're wearing metallic high tops and a floral mini skirt. Is an exciting top really necessary? 

Ugh. So much for my "simple, quick outfit." But tomorrow, or the day after, I have something truly quick and easy, but definitely on my wow-that's-pretty-cool list. Cross your fingers, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment