Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Brits

Happy International Month of Shoes (IMOS)!!!

I love my family. My grandma sends me a little box of candy and treats every holiday, and for Valentine's Day, she asked what I wanted in my box. I said February InStyle. Being a generous and selfless grandma, she got it for me. But she bought the UK version! I absolutely loved it, but she meant to buy the American one. I love British fashion, clothes, and accents, and I can just hear a British narrator sating everything in a perfect British accent. I love it! So expect a lot of British brands and fashion coming up, because I'm obsessed!

Okay, do after a good amount of time spent searching for beautiful shoes that could easily fit in at a museum, I realized that these shoes aren't out yet. Cue the big wop-wop sound effect. But as I was looking for these glorious lemon yellow brogues, I stumbled across these. I shall say no more.


Coral, rubber brogues. Could it get any better? No, unfortunately not. I found these while reading a blog, so I promptly clicked the link. But the shoes were nowhere to be found. I saw gold and black and other neutrals, but I need coral. Oh, well. I'll give you the link anyway. All these shoes are gorgeous. I highly encourage taking a look.


Well, they're colorful. That means there's basically two paths to choose from. The all neutral path, and the bright colors path. I'm craving the bright colors path. 


I have lots of options for shorts/pants/jeans/skirts. They're all from Hollister, and they're all bright colors. Except one. It slipped through the system. Whoops.


Sometimes, you need green shorts.End of story.


I love the brogue/skirt combo! Especially in sunglasses-required brights!


Looks like a freshly mowed lawn on a summer day. A breath of fresh air. I love kelly green!


Aqua + coral = happy Birdy.


Dark rinse cropped jeans. Not colorful, but I like it. I prefer shorter jeans when wearing flats. Especially when the shoes are the outfit.

For the shirt, I want color. Maybe pattern. And I want to be consistent.

Well, I kind of went in a different direction. Anyone surprised?


Or you could do a chambray/denim shirt. And you could choose any shorts/pants/jeans/skirts your heart desires.


Well, I need to go to sleep now. Goodnight!!! Happy IMOS!

Oh ya, before I hit the sack, I thought I would tell you what my final vision is. I like the aqua or denim jeans with the knit sweater think and acid green tank top. But I also love the striped skirt with the denim shirt. So many choices!


No comments:

Post a Comment