Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Quickie Little Post

Hey, Birdies! It is Wednesday night and I still haven't done my Thursday IMOS post! So it's going to be brief. I warned you. Well, I'll try to make it brief. No promises!

For the shoe, I want something sparkly. It's Valentine's week. I want happy shoes.


Yep. That is what I wanted. Exactly what I wanted. And I used to loathe loafers. Now, I'm on the verge of wanting them! Of course, I think I'll stay on the yes-they're-okay-but-I'm-not-in-love side of things. 

And I love the blush ones, too!



And since this is a quick, shortened post, I'm going to do something very simple but IMO, stylish. 

I'm starting with a blazer from none other than J.Crew!


But scrunch up the sleeves a bit. Observe.


Much better! Now I really love the stripes. Now I need stripes!


Now I need skinny jeans. I really would prefer a color to work with my all neutral ensemble. 


I could also do citron. I'm sad we don't see much citron. I think we'll see more in the near future though. Same with blue. Lots of blue and citron, along with other colors of course!

And my inspiration outfit has beautiful, big, bright, red sunglasses. And I don't usually take my inspiration this literally, but I really needed that today. I don't usually write posts on Wednesday nights, and I need it to be quick! And I needed that hit of bright!


That's all, folks! I may be from Texas, but I'm actually so terrible at southern accents! I'm wayyy better at Valley Girl or New Jersey! Happy IMOS!


No comments:

Post a Comment