Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lucky Day!

Hello, internetters! Happy IMOS!

Today, I really wanted ballet flats. Then, I checked my email... and I saw something about TOMS ballet flats! Hopefully, my luck continues!


I LOVE THEM. And I love ballet flats. Too perfect. 

Flats are pretty versatile. In this case, I think these would work with cuffed skinnies or a ruffly skirt. They remind me of Roxy, so I'll start there.

Wow. That was definitely a great place to start! I found tons of options that would work with the inspiration shoes!


I like it. It's fresh and white and lacy. I like the way it brightens the shoes, and doesn't compete, but it's not boring.


I love the style, shape, and stripes, but not the color. :( 



This one's my favorite! I love the pocket! I wish it was this color in the style of the one above. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. And I love the way the hoodie mimics the shoes!

So for jeans, I'm thinking we're at the beach in California, and it just got really cold. So you threw on a hoodie. You're still cold. Cuffed jeans and bonfires at the beach. Perfect spring break. 

So I'm thinking cuffed jeans. But say it's not so cold, but still chilly. Maybe you need shorts. I got ya covered. 


And for shorts...



Wow! Today's post has definitely been relatively easy! I hope my streak of luck keeps going!!!

So that's my TOMS ballet flats outfit. I can't wait to get them! I'll probably get the pink ones, because, well, I love pink!

Or the faded rose linen ones...


But I'm also loving the grey leopard!


I can't decide! As Webites, I know you guys have opinions! Which ones are the best? The worst? Am I the only one excited about TOMS ballet flats? Tell me I'm not the only one!




No comments:

Post a Comment