Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TTFN!

Hey Birdies! I'm leaving for Colorado soon, so this could be my last post for awhile! :(

So today, I want something so so so so easy and casual, I could wear it to the pool!


Nike Tempos. No surprise there! I love that color! If there's a color that doesn't quite work with your skin tone, try it below the waist. It will look so much better! 


Yes, that is a bona fide stache! I love me a mustache! 


This is the type of outfit that needs literally one accessory. And I'm obsessed with LeSportsac. I'm thinking it will win my summer purse contest! Anyway, how fantastic are those umbrellas? 


Of course, top it off with florescent socks. These are more vivid in person. I know because I'm wearing them right now! 

Very simple. It's probably realistically how I dress in the heat of the summer. Sad, but true. But I can't wait for summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment