Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 2!

Hey Birdies! It's the second day of my 10 outfits series!

Yesterday, I wore a flouncy skirt and toucan tee. So today, I want something less frilly.


I love shorts with cuffs. I'm so tired of cut-offs! They look more... I can't describe it, but just better. They look a little more put-together. 


I love bright watercolor-looking things! It's pretty, but still fun. 


I get Havaianas every summer, and never get tired of them. They are comfortable, and they actually look cute! I adore the slim turkish. It's what I got last year, and I wore them to death. Except they didn't die. If it was flip flop weather, I'd be wearing them right now! 

Today I wanted something simple, comfortable, and colorful. I think I got it. Actually, I'm sure I got it. 

Happy spring break! Where are you guys going? I'm so excited! I'm going skiing! I promise I'll take pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment