Saturday, March 10, 2012

Plain White Tee

Ok. I have an idea. I'll go back to posting about just random fashion stuff for March. Then in April, I'll do something similar to IMOS.

Today, I'm thinking about the classic white t-shirt. It's oh so versatile, and it's also comfy. And like everything today, there are options.

The first option is the Hanes Tee from Walmart. It's made of cotton.


It's so wearable, but it's casual. If you told me to wear this, I would add casual shorts or even workout shorts. 


Dare I suggest gingham? Dare I shall. 

And also, I would potentially wear it with Nike Tempos, because, let's face it, I could live in them.


So that's the über casual version. 

And now, here's the less casual version. This tee is linen.


It's extremely versatile, but then again, so are all white tees. I would add a little colorful skirt.





Notice they are all from Crewcuts! An XL at Crewcuts is actually really big. And are those skirts not adorable? Love!

So the next step up is really not a step up. It's like a step to the left. Parallel. My algebra teacher would be so proud of that math reference. 

It's a supersoft cotton, but it has a drapiness like no other. 


It looks so comfortable! And I'm loving the high-ish/low-ish hemline!

We are now entering Lilly territory. Please keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times.


I love me some Lilly! And that print is STUNNING! 

And for the last one, I want to show you guys a crepe tee. It's obviously more formal, so DO NOT wear it with Tempos. It will not work. I promise. 


Ok, now we can move into DVF stuff. Hold your breath. It could get crazy. Just kidding. But it will get beautiful.



Oh, happy day! I love the print master's work. It's gorgeous! 

Those my three levels of plain white tees. They are so versatile, and white is so fabulous with brights. I have a gray version of the linen tissue tee. It's amazing! And don't get me started on Hanes. I love it with my Nike Tempos! How do you wear your white tees? 





No comments:

Post a Comment